We have partnered with MissingX, the world’s largest lost and found database which make it easy to report, find, and reclaim.
If you lose something on one of our trains or at a station, we’ll do our best to find it. The more details you can give us, the better.
- Luggage - let us know what was in it.
- Clothing - let us know the size.
- Mobile phones - we need the IMEI number (on the box your phone came in, or your network should have it)
- Electronic devices – let us know the serial number if you have it.
- Anything unique that will help us identity your item.
Once we’ve got your details, we’ll start looking. It can take up to a week for things to reach us.
If we find what you’re looking for, it will be kept at the GWR office in Bristol for up to 3 months. You can come and pick it up, send someone else, or pay to have it returned.