On these pages, you can find information about how MissingX connects you to lost property offices.
What to do when you have lost something?
Begin by searching on missingx.com to see if you find a matching item. If you don't find anything, don't worry. It may take some time until found items are registered and shown in the search results.
Please note that MissingX is not a lost property office. We do not manage the found items, and we do not match items with their owners. We are the software solution provider used by lost property offices.
You can contact us for technical support but keep in mind that we do not have any information about when, if or what the selected lost property office will reply to you.
All Help Articles
- Adding the right details
- Found an Item
- How to Change your Password
- Claiming a found item as yours
- How to Create an Account
- How to Delete your Account
- Registering a lost item
- How to Reset your Password
- Searching among found items
- Updating your lost item registration
- Lost Property on Trains in Norway
- Lost Property on Trains in the United Kingdom
- MissingX Terms & Conditions
- Quick Tour of MissingX
- Technical Support from MissingX
- Waiting for a response
- When you cannot place your shipping order
- Contacting a Lost Property Office
- MissingX Parcel - How to order shipping
- Shipping with MissingX