Unavailable in your language
This page is only available in English
Claiming a found item as yours
If you see an item among the search results which match what you have lost, you can claim it as yours.
Click the Claim Item button to register the claim. You'll be asked to describe your lost item, and you can upload a picture to make the task of confirming a match easier for the lost property office.
The staff at the lost property office has the responsibility of confirming a match between a claim and a found item. Your registration is not locked to the found item you have claimed, so if you see multiple items with the same decription that all match your loss, you can claim either one of them.
There's no need to claim the same type of item twice.
When you register a claim you also get a user account, if you don't have one already. This lets you update your details later on. You can set a password for your account by clicking the link under the login form.
All Help Articles
- Adding the right details
- Found an Item
- How to Change your Password
- Claiming a found item as yours
- How to Create an Account
- How to Delete your Account
- Registering a lost item
- How to Reset your Password
- Searching among found items
- Updating your lost item registration
- Lost Property on Trains in Norway
- Lost Property on Trains in the United Kingdom
- MissingX Terms & Conditions
- Quick Tour of MissingX
- Technical Support from MissingX
- Waiting for a response
- When you cannot place your shipping order
- Contacting a Lost Property Office
- MissingX Parcel - How to order shipping
- Shipping with MissingX