Unavailable in your language
This page is only available in English
Waiting for a response
Once you have registered a lost item, or claimed a found item as yours, you need to wait for the lost property office to confirm a match.
Please keep in mind that we at MissingX do not handle the items, nor are we responsible for matching your registration with a found item. This is done by the lost property office you registered with.
Lost property offices operate in different ways. Some will respond within a few hours, and others will not respond unless they can confirm a match.
Our goal at MissingX is to help our clients achieve a high return rate, and to provide solutions that make it easier to help more people get their items back. We understand that you may be anxious to get a response and to be reunited with your lost item. If you are unhappy with the follow-up of your registration, you need to direct your complaint to the lost property office and not to MissingX.
We thank you for your understanding.
All Help Articles
- Adding the right details
- Found an Item
- How to Change your Password
- Claiming a found item as yours
- How to Create an Account
- How to Delete your Account
- Registering a lost item
- How to Reset your Password
- Searching among found items
- Updating your lost item registration
- Lost Property on Trains in Norway
- Lost Property on Trains in the United Kingdom
- MissingX Terms & Conditions
- Quick Tour of MissingX
- Technical Support from MissingX
- Waiting for a response
- When you cannot place your shipping order
- Contacting a Lost Property Office
- MissingX Parcel - How to order shipping
- Shipping with MissingX