Registering a lost item
If you cannot find any items among the search results that match your lost item, you can return to the search results later.
You can also click the button Register lost item to register with the lost property office(s). You'll be asked to select the type of item you have lost, and describe it with details to make it easy for the lost property office to match your details with the registered details of their found items.
Some lost property offices have opted to disable lost item registrations. You can still claim among the found items, and you may still be able to contact the lost property office via phone. Read more.
When you register an item as lost you also get a user account, if you don't have one already. This lets you update your registration later on. You can set a password for your account by clicking the link under the login form.
All Help Articles
- Adding the right details
- Found an Item
- How to Change your Password
- Claiming a found item as yours
- How to Create an Account
- How to Delete your Account
- Registering a lost item
- How to Reset your Password
- Searching among found items
- Updating your lost item registration
- Lost Property on Trains in Norway
- Lost Property on Trains in the United Kingdom
- MissingX Terms & Conditions
- Quick Tour of MissingX
- Technical Support from MissingX
- Waiting for a response
- When you cannot place your shipping order
- Contacting a Lost Property Office
- MissingX Parcel - How to order shipping
- Shipping with MissingX