Searching among found items
On missingx.com, start searching by typing in a keyword.
Click Next to select the type of place, followed by the country, and finally the location. If the option you want to select is unavailable, it means that the location is not using MissingX yet.
After selecting the date you lost your item you can click Save and Search to go to the search results. In that page, you will see items found at the location you selected.
Look through the list to see if you find something that matches your lost item.
You can change the keyword you used to see if you can get more or better matches. Change the keyword and click Enter to update the search results.
Your item is not there?
It can take several days before an item has gone missing until it is registered in our database. You can come back and check again later.
Saving the search
You can save the search and check again later for more results. Saving your search requires a user account, and you can create one for free.
All Help Articles
- Adding the right details
- Found an Item
- How to Change your Password
- Claiming a found item as yours
- How to Create an Account
- How to Delete your Account
- Registering a lost item
- How to Reset your Password
- Searching among found items
- Updating your lost item registration
- Lost Property on Trains in Norway
- Lost Property on Trains in the United Kingdom
- MissingX Terms & Conditions
- Quick Tour of MissingX
- Technical Support from MissingX
- Waiting for a response
- When you cannot place your shipping order
- Contacting a Lost Property Office
- MissingX Parcel - How to order shipping
- Shipping with MissingX