Lost Property on Trains in Norway
Items lost and left behind on trains in Norway are mainly handled by Entur.
Entur handles items from Vy, Go-Ahead Nordic, and SJ NORD. Items lost onboard Flytoget are not handled by Entur, and you need to contact their customer service directly.
When items are found, they make their way to one of Entur's four lost property offices. These are located at the stations Oslo S, Bergen, Stavanger, and Trondheim.
You can use hittegods.entur.no to search among the items found. If you see something that matches your lost item, you can claim it. If you don't get any matching search results, you can return to the page later or register your lost item.
Please note that it could take several days for items to be handed in and registered.
You can find more information about Entur's lost property management on Entur.no.
All Help Articles
- Adding the right details
- Found an Item
- How to Change your Password
- Claiming a found item as yours
- How to Create an Account
- How to Delete your Account
- Registering a lost item
- How to Reset your Password
- Searching among found items
- Updating your lost item registration
- Lost Property on Trains in Norway
- Lost Property on Trains in the United Kingdom
- MissingX Terms & Conditions
- Quick Tour of MissingX
- Technical Support from MissingX
- Waiting for a response
- When you cannot place your shipping order
- Contacting a Lost Property Office
- MissingX Parcel - How to order shipping
- Shipping with MissingX