Contacting a Lost Property Office
MissingX is not a lost property office, and we do not handle any items.
We are a software solution provider, and our clients use our solution to manage found items and claims and lost item registrations from the public.
For the locations using MissingX, the best way to get your item back is by using missingx.com.
If your case is urgent, you may also be able to contact the lost property office via phone.
We still recommend using missingx.com first.
Calling a lost property office
We at MissingX do not have phone numbers or email addresses to get in touch directly with lost property offices.
You will need to find contact details elsewhere. Most companies have a dedicated web page for information about their lost property process.
On Google: Lost Property + company name
If you need to get in touch with MissingX for technical support, please click here.
All Help Articles
- Adding the right details
- Found an Item
- How to Change your Password
- Claiming a found item as yours
- How to Create an Account
- How to Delete your Account
- Registering a lost item
- How to Reset your Password
- Searching among found items
- Updating your lost item registration
- Lost Property on Trains in Norway
- Lost Property on Trains in the United Kingdom
- MissingX Terms & Conditions
- Quick Tour of MissingX
- Technical Support from MissingX
- Waiting for a response
- When you cannot place your shipping order
- Contacting a Lost Property Office
- MissingX Parcel - How to order shipping
- Shipping with MissingX